Barriers are used to provide acoustic screening, removing the direct line of sight and hence acoustic path. The acoustic performance of the barrier is dictated by its dimensions and surrounding site conditions. Therefore it is important that each barrier is designed to meet the specific requirements of the site.
• To provide high performance attenuation in a specific direction
• Where an enclosure is not necessary
• Galvanised Steel or Aluminium construction
• Polyester Powder Coated (PPC) to standard RAL colour
• 50mm or 100mm construction depth
• Supporting Steelwork available
All Barriers designed and manufactured for specific application – please contact us with your requirements.