Panels are used to reduce reflections and increase the absorptive properties of surfaces. The larger the surface area that can be covered, the greater the improvement in noise levels.
• To reduce reflections and hence reverberant noise within an enclosed area (e.g. plant room)
• To reduce reflections from hard surfaces in an outdoor area which may otherwise concentrate sound towards a noise sensitive position
• Can be used in conjunction with other acoustic measures
• Galvanised Steel or Aluminium construction
• Polyester Powder Coated (PPC) to standard RAL colour
• 50mm or 100mm construction depth
• Supporting Steelwork available
• Individual panels can be fixed to surrounding structures with cleats/flanges, or multiple panels installed in a framing system to efficiently cover larger areas.
All Panels designed and manufactured for specific application – please contact us with your requirements.