Acoustic Hardware Ltd are experienced in the design and supply of Acoustic Enclosures.
A typical job involves balancing the following:
• Acoustic requirements for planning
• Acoustic requirements for client or tender
• Architectural constraints
• M&E Airflow requirements
Enclosures are designed to reduce noise from items of machinery to residents or neighbours.
Designs account for operational requirements of the machinery – maintenance, airflow, operating hours.
Typical uses are for Residential, Commercial, Retail, Office and Data Centre applications.
• High performance attenuation to meet strict acoustic requirements
• Each enclosure designed to suit specific requirements of site
• Powder Coated to RAL colour – alternative architectural finishes available
• Visual improvement on open air plant items
AHL are experienced in meeting difficult site constraints and strict acoustic limits under tight deadlines. Please call to discuss your specific needs.
Please view examples of enclosures for further information.