Acoustic Hardware manufacture a range of internal enclosures – to encase internally located plant items in noise sensitive locations.
To reduce breakout noise from refrigerant switching boxes – Typical models:
• Mitsubishi BC box
• Daikin BS box
• LG PRHR Box
To reduce breakout noise from FCU and Heat Recovery units – Typical models:
• Mitsubishi Lossnay
• Daikin FCU
• Mitsubishi FCU
• Galvanised Steel construction
• Polyester Powder Coated (PPC) to standard RAL colour
• Can be supplied to retrofit in many cases
• Enclosure supported off steel threaded rod – unit supported by enclosure base.
• Panels removable for maintenance
Please supply model number of plant item. If retrofitting required, details of clearance above unit and photos will be required.
Please note that noise can travel down pipework from refrigerant switching boxes: pipework should be suitably lagged to reduce noise from this source.
Please note that for FCU and Heat Recovery units, the enclosure reduces breakout noise, but ductwork attenuators are recommended to the supply and return, intake and exhaust ducts to avoid noise travelling down ductwork.